Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Homemade Pizza

Yum! Yum! Yum!

Who doesn't like homemade pizza? I know I do. In fact, I LOVE it! In my opinion, you can't really ask for anything better than real, fresh ingredients to satisfy that "hot out of the oven" amazing flavor of goodness. Does that even make sense?! Haha. All I know, is I prefer making my own pizza, than paying the same amount-if not more-to get greasy, fatty carb loaded carry out.

To start, I like to get my ingredients from Trader Joe's. They are relatively inexpensive... and the fresh whole wheat pizza dough cooks to perfect every time! Here are some of the things I buy to make this tasty creation.







Steps: Roll out the pizza dough, and place on a pizza pan.
Add pizza sauce, cheese, and your desired toppings (we like mushroom pizza)
Follow the baking directions on your pizza dough package for baking times.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment