Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ahhhh-MAZING!!!

Looking for a new way to get in shape, better your nutrition, meet people, and have the opportunity to win cash without having to slave away at the gym or spend hundreds at the grocery store?!

Check out the quick video below, explaining what my Challenge Groups are about. I am looking for motivated and dedicated people like YOU, to join me. I will work with you for 30 days to get your fitness and nutrition back on track. I promise to be there every step of the way to offer support and accountability. No use wishing you were healthier… it's time to DECIDE. COMMIT. SUCCEED. Nothing will change if you don't put forth some honest effort.


**Don't Forget: THIS MONTH ONLY!!! P90X3 AND Focus T25 challenge packs will be available for $180 each. This is a steal considering everything you're getting.

Challenge Packs Include:
*Fitness program of your choice
*FREE bonus workout when you purchase through me
*A spot in my upcoming Challenge Group in February
*First 30 Day supply of Shakeology on Home Direct (I highly recommend the Chocolate!)
*FREE 30 Day trial for Team Beachbody's Club Membership
*FREE Shipping

…and as an added Thank You, I will include a special gift for the first 5 people that purchase a challenge pack by Wednesday, January 8th.

Email me at GetFitElle@beachbodycoach.com for more details.
LIKE my FB page for more recipes, motivation, exercises @ www.facebook.com/eatprayfitness

2 comments: