Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

No Bake Shakeology Energy Bites

This afternoon, I was craving something sweet. I thought about running to the store for some ice cream, but let's be honest... that would counteract my workout from this morning and leave me feeling yucky afterwards.

So, I settled for something healthier that is sure to satisfy my sweet tooth just the same--and without all the guilt. I chose this healthy little pick-me-up, and it sure was a great choice!


Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: No Baking Required; Freeze for 2 Hours
Number of Servings: 25

Ingredients:
1 c. Oatmeal
1/2 c. Natural Peanut Butter (may use other nut butters)
1/3 c. Honey
1 c. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1/2 c. Ground Flaxseed
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together as you go. Use a spoon or ice cream scoop to form the mixture into about one inch balls. Place them on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment