Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bombshell Retreat

A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be invited to a FREE weekend get-away to a cute little tucked away cabin with some fellow entrepreneurs. I didn't hesitate very long before I booked a plane ticket to fly out to Pittsburgh, PA, where I met some of the most inspirational and amazing people ever. It all came about because of the hard work and dedication I have put into my Beachbody business over the past few months. This business has given me confidence, strength, a feeling of success and accomplishment. It has blessed me with some of the most amazing friends a girl could ask for... and better yet, the most liberating and humbling feeling I get every time I help someone get closer to their health and fitness goals.

So, without further ado... here are some pictures from my weekend get-a-way. It was full of laughs, hugs, smiles, business building, team building, group workouts, and feeling happy just to be in the company of one another. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I am SO thankful, happy, and blessed to have been a part of such a wonderful and life-changing weekend away.


























This could be YOU!!! Are you motivated by FUN, fitness, financial independence, freedom to be your own boss, HELPING others achieve their goals, FREE trips and incentives to continuously work harder to become a better version of yourself, while motivating, supporting, and inspiring others to do the same? If this sounds like you, email getfitelle@beachbodycoach.com for more details on how to get started on building your own business! I would love to have YOU join our growing team!

No comments:

Post a Comment