Saturday, August 13, 2016

Three Year Anniversary!!!

Today marks my 3 year anniversary as a Team Beachbody Coach.


This milestone in my journey to become the best possible version of myself is so crazy to me. If you told me 4 years ago I would be a part of this company, organically growing a team of like-minded women, getting paid to work out from the comfort of home and eat healthy {while having fun doing it!}... I would have told you you've lost your marbles. After all, I am quite shy and introverted, which is not exactly the recipe for success as an entrepreneur. Or so I thought.

You see - 4 years ago I didn't even know the first thing about exercise and proper nutrition.

My formula was simple (and gave me absolutely zero "results"). Cardio equipment at the gym for 2-3 hours, a couple times a week + eat whatever I wanted because I "worked out". I use that term lightly because looking back, my health routine was a joke. *note: I don't believe I ever worked up even a bead of sweat in all those long hours at the gym. I did what was COMFORTABLE and EASY. Obviously it got me no where.

Sure, I tinkered around with different stuff here and there but forget doing anything consistently, especially that worked up a sweat or was challenging. Weight training... absolutely not. Squats, lunges, pull ups and push ups were out of the question, too.

Fast forward a few years and I am in such a better place with my health, my mindset, and the extra income isn't too shabby either. I am so blessed to have found a tribe of women and men who constantly push me to become better than I was yesterday. They believe in me and offer the motivation, support, and encouragement I was missing working out alone at the gym. I also finally understand the importance of proper nutrition thanks to the simple meal plans provided with my programs and the color-coded portion control containers. Tip: Meal prep doesn't have to be complicated to be delicious and nutritious.

This business has changed my life in so many positive ways I never knew were possible. It's not all about working out or drinking {delicious} healthy shakes. This business is a life changer and a life saver for so many people, including myself. I did not realize how lost and insignificant I felt until I took a leap of faith in myself and joined this company. It may not be for everyone, but I am so happy to be living out my passion alongside the coolest tribe of people from all over the country.

With that said, it's time for me to get ready for a fun-filled day with friends at our local arts and crafts fair. If you're still reading, I hope you enjoyed this post! :) Oh, and If you're wondering if this "coach" thing might be for you or you're ready to start a new health routine, I'd love to chat with you about your goals and see if it'd be a good fit.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. you're ready to start a new health routine, I'd love to chat with you about your goals and see if it'd be a good fit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super blog and very interesting information which I always wanted to search many article but you article is really fantastic.
    Matte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative site and article, i must bookmark it and keep posting interesting articles keep posting.
    birthday party

    ReplyDelete