Thursday, April 9, 2015

I Found My Passion in Beachbody Coaching



It's been told to me once or twice, to find what you're passionate about and go after it with a lot of hustle and heart!

Ever since high school I struggled to find my purpose. People would ask what I wanted to be "when I grow up" and I would just smile because I didn't truly know. That is... until I was set down a path to figure out my passion, my purpose, and how to thrive in something I enjoy.

I thank God every day for all of the twists and turns in my education/career because it has led me right where I need to be.

I have finally found a place-MY place-where I am continually finding more about myself and my talents I never knew I had.

I want to reach out to YOU reading this, and encourage you to chase your dreams. Never ever give up on finding your path. Don't ever settle or hold yourself to a low standard!

I am opening up a BRAND NEW Coach training for anyone who is ready to take a leap of faith and build their life by design.

Beachbody coaching is my passion, and I am ready to share all my tips and secrets to help you find that inner light and let it SHINE!

I am looking for THREE women ready to give this business a try. Interested? Apply here for consideration: http://bit.ly/JoinDynastyAnchored

No comments:

Post a Comment